Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Going shopping for clothes

Well the trip to the Bahamas is coming close and I have to go shop. This part I don't like to do at all. I know I have lost 8 lbs, but still not down enough for the next size. I don't know about you all, but I hate to go shopping for clothes. I am happy just wearing what I have. Well I am almost down to the next size. Here is my delima should I buy a smaller size? I will tell you what Once I go down that size I am taking the stuff right down to the goodwill or sell it on ebay right away. I am not going to look back. So I will let you all know how the shopping trip goes. This is going to be hard for me to do. You all know how I hate looking in the mirror at my self. I am getting better about that thought.

Ready set let the journey begin.

3 comments:

  1. Normally, I wouldn't buy until I actually reach another size but yeah, if your trip is coming up, a few of the next size down probably a good move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a tricky dilema - I'm not sure when your trip is, but if it were me, and I could *just* squeeze into the next size down I'd probably get them, knowing they'll be a more comfy fit in a number of weeks.

    And don't forget to occasionally try different shops - I re-discovered one (that I gave up on years ago) now stocks things a size larger than they used to, which has given me a few more options now that I'm a bit smaller. Although, like you I generally hate shopping - too much stress without nearly enough reward for the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all, I leave in two week from today. I wish I would of started the journey earlier. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete