Thursday, February 18, 2010

People New Year Resolution

Well here we are already in the middle of Feb. I have reach two of my mini goals and still going. I wonder how many people have already broke them New Years Resolution. This is the first time in years that I have stayed focus. I believe blogging has really helped and I have great blog friends that are going thought the same thing. I can kick my self I have not worked out for a few day's since this dumb cold. Today I will be back in the gym. I am going to ask Luke, the guy that runs the fitness place how many people stay after a month working out. I would like to know what makes them leave. I still have not come up with interview questions for my trainer. If you have any in mind let me know. Well better get ready to go work out. Jumping on the saddle again.

Ready set let he journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment