Thursday, January 21, 2010

Exercise ball


That is it I need one of these work out balls at home. I have learned how to do so many work outs with this ball. I never thought a ball could have so much use. I did leg work out to day. Yes my legs feel like jello, but yes I feel great. They have different size ball to work out on. I have used ever one of the.
Oh an ART my trainer said I can put his name in my blog. He said I could take pictures later. lol..................

So when I get some extra money I am buy me a ball for home on the day's I can't get by the gym. I did some really good leg exercises oh and the step thing. Don't know what it is called but step.

And you are not going to believe this, but they signed me up for some challenge thing that SNAP fitness is doing. So I guess I am in some kind of challenge. I will let you all know what that is all about.
Let me google and what the different exercise we did are and then post it. Maybe this will help when you all go to the gym.

Ready set let the journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment