Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Momma said there would be day's like this

This is so true. I don't know if the scale is my a friend or enemy. Today is not one of them happy day's were everything is going right. You know before you even step on the scale that yesterday you had struggles. I had struggles yesterday for sure. Here goes the excuses, if only they would not have brought the candy in the house. Self talk did not help yesterday at all. Thursday I have an appointment with a trainer. It is free for 60 min. I feel like I am stepping into the show the biggest loser. The only thing is I get to leave and they are there everyday till they are taken off the show. How may of you were taught right from the get go how to eat properly?

That was not something I grew up with. My mom and dad were bother over weight. I did sport, but as soon as I left the nest I grew to be not so good on my eating skills.

Alright I am having a emotional day. I need to learn to deal with this. Like I said right now I can go down stairs and just eat and give up. This is not an option I am going to do this and keep fighting. TEAR! TEAR! TEAR! Weight you are not going to beat me this time.

Ready set let the journey begin

4 comments:

  1. you can do it! Just keep strong.... we all have those kind of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of the biggest things I've learned recently. Just keep going! Just because you have one bad day, it doesn't mean that all your goals and past hard work go down the drain. Everyone has an off day. You'll be just fine. Just get right back on track and keep going! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about it, just keep going. I went to Chik-a-Fila for lunch intending to just order a sandwich on wheat, but they got the order wrong and gave me a combo with fries. I rationalized with excuses to the effect of "Oh well I guess I was meant to have these fries" and ate half of them and felt bad about doing it for a while. But seriously if I'm going to lose this weight and keep it off, I have to allow myself to eat what I love, just a lot less of it and and lot less often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the words kind words this really helped. It has been a very long day. I think I will go work out. I still need some more water as well. You all are the best.

    ReplyDelete