Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MIA

Sorry all I have been MIA for a few days. Been getting ready to plan a wedding. Well I wanted to see if I can collect some snack ideas for you all. I have been working on a basket of low point and low calories. I am learning a lot about calories. I can't believe what I use to put in my mouth. All them calories sure do add up. Last night my youngest daughter brought home Dairy Queen buster bar. Oh they are my favorite well that good tasting bar is 420 calories. Lets do some math here. I am just saying I should have about 2102 calories that took up a big chunky of my calories. I would have to work out for 2 hour at least. So I only took a few bites they were small.
So the answer to this is post in huge numbers how many calories you need to have on the refrigerator and then check the labels.
Ready set let the journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment