Saturday, January 2, 2010

Weight Watchers here I come

That is it I have to admit I need help. I have worked out several day's drank my water and cut down on food. I have official lost 1 lb in two weeks. This my friends is not going to cut it. Time to step on the scale and face facts. This is my health I am talking about, I need to take care of my self. Have set dinner time, eat good food, and learn to go out to eat and order something good for me.

We are so blessed in America to have what we want to eat. Just about 2 months ago we had a Bishop stay with us from Africa. Where he came from having one meal a day was a blessing to him. He came here and what did we want to do, but fatten him up. He looked great for his age and looked quite healthy.

Super size this Big Gulp that. Then when we are at the clothing store afraid to try something on because we don't want to see what size we are. I am so talking to my self this morning. That is the whole reason why I don't take pictures, it is not that I am ugly. It does something to me when I see a picture of my self, the tears start flowing and the excuses start.
Not not more, this is going to change. Commitment and Obedience is the key to this all.

When the Israelites were wondering in the desert for 40 year they were there because of them selves. I am here because of what I have done to my self. Complain and murmuring so they were lost. Deep down inside they knew what they were doing was wrong.

Today, when I step on that scale will be the day I change my whole life forever. No more will I sit and self talk my self to why I can have that candy bar. Then tell myself I will start tomorrow. Weight Watchers here I come and fellow bloggers it is a new Year and new day why not today.

Ready set let the journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment