Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Second workout

I tell you what today I worked out I really feel it and I lost a little body fat. That made me feel good. The trainer said the more I work out the more I will lose and tone. If I only go three times a week the less I will show and it will take longer. I learned the machine again and did one different work out on the ball. I am starting to like the ball. They are right when they say start with a five minute cardio and then start the weights then back to a 30 min cardio. When I did the cardio today I was sweating. When I use to do that same 30 min before cardio only I never felt like I worked out.

I let him know I was going to Dennis for a meeting, he suggested breakfast some ham and eggs. I need to protein after I workout so a good banana with peanut butter works or celery.

All week I regret spending the money on a trainer and then today after the work out it is all worth it. I feel wonderful, yes I am sore a little bit. We will see how I feel tomorrow. They will have my whole workout in a book tomorrow.

Just remember when you do work out only 3 reps of 12.
Ready set let the journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment