Friday, January 1, 2010

What tomorrow will bring

Tomorrows weigh in will determine if I join Weight Watcher or not. What I need is some one to help me in this venture. That is why I blog. This makes me more accountable. I have weighed myself everyday. I am only losing ounces at this point, but even the ounces make me excited. Yeah this is crazy, but that means that I am doing something right. Tonight will be hard, I have a sweet craving and we were invite to someones house. So what do I do go and be tempted or go and sample every thing. So here I am eating a small bowl of cereal. I need to go grab some water it is nights like this that make watching what you eat hard. Hey I can people watch, maybe come up with some self talk like. Remember that one bite how much it will cost you. I need to say strong.

Ready set let the journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment