Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Positive thing in life.

With that crazy day I had yesterday, I went to work out. I walked a whole hour while I was there the biggest loser was on. As I walked an listen to the story they were all the same. Weight slow crept up and the low self esteem came. Do you every think that somewhere in our lives we failed to brush away a mean comment and started to believe what other thought? Weight lose is a life change. We are try to put positive in a life and make a difference. I listen to some motivational tapes today. This seemed to help a lot and spent time in prayer.

Well not much to say today since it has been crazy.

Ready set let the journey begin.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that I failed to brush off SEVERAL mean comments in the past. I didn't have many friends in school and my stepdad hated me but food was always there for me and food made me feel good. That's what got me to where I am today. Weight DID creep up slowly. BUT, it's time for it to leave now. No need for it anymore. Thanks for the thought-provoking post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kailey,
    Thanks for sharing. I have used food for to long for every emotion. I am beside you on the battle to control this. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete