Thursday, January 14, 2010

I have energy

Today I woke up with energy. I don't know if this is related to working out, but I have energy today. I am still sore, but feeling a lot better. I might be seeing some difference. The trainer said give it two weeks and I should start noticing some changes. In one month I will really see a change. He said most people give up right away, because they want it now.

I know that for sure. I want everything now, even thought it took me years to get this way. Oh and when I go on this cruse he said eat away. If I deprive my self then I will give up when I get back. This is not going to happen, he is just saying that because if I lose weight and my stomach shrinks I won't want it anyway.

This energy needs to last so I am getting ready to go work out right now.

2 comments:

  1. It's quite likely related to the exercise - I can't believe how much more physical and mental energy I have now that I excercise almost daily. It's like the endorphins just don't know I've stopped, so they're still bouncing around my body, even first thing in the morning - I now find myself wanting to go out and walk/jog. Not just because I know I have to, but because I really want to do something with all this energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Big Girl,
    I know what you mean. I have had some really stressful day's at work. And the other day I woke up and I can't explain it. But I know you know what I am talking about. It was great.

    ReplyDelete