Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas parties

There was not weight in yesterday, so I am going by my scale at home. It looks as if I lost about 1lb. Not bad, but now great either. They say if you lose weight slowly you tend to keep it off.

We went to a Christmas party last night. It was a blast, oh and I got a lot of ideas on how to decorate my house. Anyway I watched how people ate and what they ate. Several of the ladies I sat with look really good. Salad was the item they piled on their plate. So when you are watch what skinny people eat and how much they put on their plate. Then they put just a little of this and a little of that. I told them all I was doing a blog on my weight loss. So we talked about how they lost it and how they maintain their weight. It was nice to talk with them because they have the same struggles. One of the ladies is going to do the 5 k walk with me in the spring. It is usually in March. I hope it is not the same time we go on the Cruise. So I better find out when it is and plan for it. That made me excited, that someone was going to do it with me. Now it made me even more determined to do this. I think by having this set goal of doing a 5k walk will help. Maybe if I google it they will have something on training for a 5k walk.Stay tuned and I will see what I can do. I really need to go purchase a pedometer.

On day's it is warmer I am going to send out a text to my friends to walk the river walk. We have great place to walk around here. I want to hike one day to. Today I feel a lot better than yesterday. Women go thought a lot more emotions than men do. That is why exercise is so important I really should go work out today.

Ready set let the journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment