Saturday, December 26, 2009

I bought a scale at GNC

I just bought a new scale I was so happy. I got a good deal. It was a 39.99 dollar scale for 14.99 and if you bought another one it was just 1/2 price. Now I have a real scale, the other one is going in the trash tonight. Do pass go and go right into the trash scale. To the left is a picture of what it looks like.

Here is the funny part I was going down to weigh in and broke the machine. So while the lady was trying to get my money back that is when she showed me the scale. So breaking the scale was a good thing. lol......................

We all weight our selves and logged it in the book. My middle daughter has to gain weight, boy I wish I had that problem. But oh well I am feeling good because I was down that same two pounds again. Let see next week what happens. If I can just keep it off for good.

Ready set let the journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment