Thursday, December 17, 2009

We want things now

Have you ever thought why we don't take time to enjoy life. In today's time we are all hurry do this and hurry do that. To go to bed and start this all over again. What happen to fellowship and spending time with the family. It has been replaced with computers, cell phones and fast food.

Fast food is not good for you. When I was doing weight watcher I found out that one stop at sonics made all my points for the day. Just one stop for something fast. See here again is when one has no plan for anything one is sure to fail. Today take time to plan just one day of meals. JUST ONE. I have to teach my self this. If I do the whole week I get frustrated and quick. Baby step. The bible says: I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready. (1Cor3:2) So just do one meal even if it is for next week. Make sure it has breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner and snack. There will be one day that is stress free because it was planned.

Today, I am going to slow down. The kids and me are going over to a friends house after dinner. I have my recipe for a healthy dessert. I will post it if I like it. Today slow down have a healthily meal and sit at the table with you family. Turn off that TV, there is nothing you have to watch that replaces time with you family. For some this may be different, but in a few day's they will get use to it. Oh one more thing have the kids leave the cell phone in their room. There is nothing more annoying as when you are trying to talk and they are texting. You'll see a difference in everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment