Monday, December 21, 2009

Habits we form

I though a lot about this last night. It is so easy to create a bad or good habit. It takes time for them to happen. Like going out to eat all the time, cooking dinner all the time and just about anything. I usually wake up and start the coffee, I only have one cup. The cup I do have is a supper size cup, so today I pulled out the smaller one. Now I have a smaller cup of coffee and my water jug sitting by me.

Today I have on my calendar to hit the gym, Breakfast, lunch and dinner plans are already done. Hey this is a start, one day at a time. I know what I am eating for dinner is not the best, but I have to make the salad bigger on my plate. My goal is to form healthy habits. Maybe I can move things around on my board of encouragement. What I will do is take a picture of it so you all can see it.

Well I am off to see what other habits I can form.
Ready set let the journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment