Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day one - Water, bathroom and water

This should not be hard at all water is my drink of chose. Since I can't drink diet soda that will be a blog by its self. So water is my main drink. As I pulled up the Mayo Clinic website to read about this it says 8 to 10 glasses a day (8 ounce glasses). Let's see if you weight over 160 lb it should be 10 glasses for today.

Talk about water logged no wonder you don't get hungry you are full off water. I will let you know how it goes. I have put some bottle water in the refrigerator already with my initials on the top. I let everyone know that this is for me today. This took up a whole row in my refrigerator. This seems to be a lot of water if you ask me. But then again I am not the expert and need to start somewhere.

If I go cold turkey my body will go into shock. Changing the habits will require some time. Since the habits I formed where little as well.

Here I go ready of not let the journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment