Friday, December 18, 2009

TGIF - Up at the crack of dawn

Today is Friday, I would still be in bed right now, but the dogs had to go out. As I have been googling and reading books on weight lose they talked a lot about sleep. It is true what they say about not having enough of it. The longer I stay up the more I want to eat. So a good 8 hours of sleep helps the body. Can someone tell my dogs and body that. It is 4:41 a.m. on a Friday morning. Oh and something else about this Friday as well. If the scale is not broken at my house, which it my be since it is really old. I might have lost two pounds. We all will know on Saturday for sure.

Oh just a note, last night I was sipping water late. Which I drank almost 50 ounces thank you very much. Back to my note be prepared to be up all night going to the bathroom. So I can tell you today I am tired. With tired comes being lazy, here it is again no plan. When oneself is tired I sure do not think of cooking. I hate them fast food places.

There is a book or video I recommend, called Super Size Me. This will really wake your eyes up to fast food. My kids have been in heaven with all the food I have been cooking and they have helped in the kitchen to.

On last thing the Weight Watchers Oatmeal Banana Bread Recipe. It was good, but nothing like have a real piece of Banana Bread lets just say. This is going to be hard find things that taste good, but good for you. This will pose to be very hard for me since I can't have a anything with nutria sweet. My body, gets really sick on this stuff. So I have to find food that leaves it out, which is most diet stuff. I am finding that cooking with a lot of herb has been good.

It is time for me to start and indoor garden. What a great idea, stay tuned for that one.

Ready set let the journey begin.

2 comments:

  1. I was at a plant nursery a few weeks back and noticed a plant called 'Stevia' in the herb section - it was described as a natural, healthy, substitute for sugar, and a crushed a corner of a leaf in my fingers and it tasted very sweet indeed. Perhaps that could be something you could grow and use in cooking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look it up. Thanks for the comment. When I find it I will let you know. I need to take pictures of my raised gardens so everyone can see. I am finding cooking with herbs are very important for taste.

    ReplyDelete