Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What do I blame for being over weight

Today, I have changed my mind set of who and what I blame for my weight gain. Oh and the what if. I use to always blame having kids was why I quite running and gained all that weight.

I am the one that eats the junk food no one puts it in my mouth. I am the one that choose not to go to the gym. I have made the chooses in my life no one else. I have to work to become healthy. I can't just sit here and complain why I can't go. I have created my weight gain.

This week I have got lazy and not journal my food. This is something I can't lack on. I have become lazy and now I am back to the same weight I have started at. I did good for the first week. As you can tell I stepped on the scale today and cried this time. All that hard work last week just to gain it all back this week. This only took a few day's to get back here. At this point I would just give up and go eat, but this time I am going to get back up. I have my water jug filled with water. I ate breakfast already and really have to think about lunch.

You know what is funny my daughter kept saying, " Mom you don't need to eat that." I would come back with I know, but ......................... And there you go a reason why I need it. lol .................... When I really don't. Self talk! I need to change this self talk from a negative one to a positive one. I am creating my life no one else.

Ready set let the journey begin.

1 comment:

  1. I have been reading your blog and let me tell you. The journal really helps. I have been doing this and it helps you to really see what you eat and what not to eat.

    Keep it up. Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete